Sunday, October 2, 2011

Celebration of love: Allison & Kevin's wedding

This weekend my dear friends and I celebrated the next step in the beautiful union of our friends Kevin & Allison. It was such an honor to share this milestone with them. I can't believe I'm at that age where love becomes eternal for those around me. Just yesterday we were all silly kids in High School. The fact that we've all stayed friends over the years makes each milestone experience richer.

My table was so fun! Many of my old friends were seated with me and we had a blast building new memories, catching up and reminiscing on the old days.
How cute were the arrangements and settings?!

I wore a rare peach/vermillion BCBG Max Azria summer dress with my Miu Miu inspired Forever 21 heels and vintage porcelain rose earrings. I bought this dress FOUR YEARS AGO and have NEVER worn it. It was always too small for me, but since my weight has gone down I decided to try it on and hope for the best. It fit perfectly and I decided it was just right for the winery setting of the wedding.
This dress has pockets (LOVE) and a cinched waist with a retro 60's inspired neckline. When I purchased it, it felt like something I would've seen Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn in.

Pictures in mid sentence are awful, but you're able to see some part of my shoes.
LOL.
This is my girlfriend Robyn, lucky for me she's one of my absolute best friends.
She was so beautiful and hilarious at the wedding & reception.

Me & my little ThumbelTINA.
She looked gorgeous in her romper and red lipstick.

Tiara & I.
I love this girl too. She's been there and back with me and always gives me complete unbiased advice.
She keeps it real and tells me what I need to hear not what I want to.

The lovely bride and groom!

A relative of the bridal party volunteered to make a quilt for Kevin and Alli as a gift.
Each attendant could write on the square of fabric to contribute to this keepsake.
This was ours.
I can't wait to see the finish product of the quilt!
Here's a larger picture of my shoes.
At this point I was beat from the wine and the dance floor.
I love these heels, they were an absolute hit.
They are completely comfortable, the higher the better for me.
Complete bargain from Forever 21!
All in all a day to remember!
One of nothing but love and positivity!
Congrats Alli & Kevin!
<3

XOXO,
Tia


1 comment:

  1. HA! Those pictures of us are silly but I LOVE you in that dress. Well, i love you in anything, really.

    <3 R

    ReplyDelete