Saturday, October 23, 2010

What a week.

So I've been on this rapper hype all week, and its so strange to me because I just don't normally listen to this genre of music. I just had to tell you guys about this gnarly rapper I started listening to, (and I know Tia's going to laugh when she reads this) Chris Webby.
He's pretty decent, and pretty cute. I just started listening to him about 4 days ago and I already have 50 of his songs on my iPod and I love every single one of them. He's still not signed but he needs to be. If you guys remember my last post about Sam Adams and Asher Roth, all I have to say is that Chris Webby walks all over Sam Adams. I don't want to compare him to Asher Roth because I like them both and they have different flows and different types of beats. He's been rapping since he was in elementary school, and that's probably why he's so sick. I thought I'd just put on one of my favorite songs that he's made.I hope you guys like it!

                                                                                                                            - Kenya



No comments:

Post a Comment