Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HOT ITEMS: House of Harlow 1960



Lately I've been on a shopping spree for jewelry, geometric jewelry in particular. There's something about the way geometric vintage styled jewelry is done, it's never cliche. Nicole Richie launched her own jewelry line, House of Harlow 1960, in 2008. It's been a hit in the fashion world and is fairly affordable for many. I have fallen in love with her jewelry and remain impressed with each collection. The style is simple, laid back yet cutting edge, exotic and tasteful. Richie doesn't just own her own fashion lines because she's famous, she actually knows her stuff. She knows her brand, her style and what works for women. You can purchase House of Harlow on various websites like shopstyle and shopbop.com. These websites sometimes run major sales or offer codes you can enter for discounts. I've been no stranger to these sites, as I've been on my spree.
House of Harlow 14KT Gold-plated Peacock Cuff with Enamel
Look at this cuff! It is completely gorgeous! I almost died when I saw it, as I was on my Cleopatra hype. This bleeds Egyptian/Greek royalty. This gold peacock cuff is such a staple that you wouldnt need any other accessories for you outfit, the cuff would be the centerpiece.
House of Harlow 14KT Gold-Plated Red Wax Seal Cuff
I love the red envelope seal design on this cuff. Its very rich and different. This is a distinguished look compared to other jewelry.
House of Harlow 1960 Brass Seven-Strand Coin Head Piece
Nicole Richie draped in House of Harlow 
 House of Harlow 1960 Nicole Sunglasses in Black
...and the sunglasses? Oh I want them all!
House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea Sunglasses in Black
These are the Chelsea sunglasses, they run for about $139.
Look at the cat eye on these babies! Can't resist that.
House of Harlow 1960 Sasha Sunglasses in Tortoise
If you're feeling fancy these may be your type. These glasses have a classic tortoise frame and end with golden tassels. What a unique touch!

Get your fix of House of Harlow 1960 here. The Trend Boutique offers a huge yet current selection of items. I'm sure you'll splurge just like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment