Monday, December 20, 2010

Band Of The Week: The Lostprophets

Last week wasn't the easiest week for me. With a bunch of homework to do before Christmas break and having to deal with all of this immature high school drama, I had to find something that could always pick me up no matter what. That answer was The Lostprophets. I discovered this band last year while I was on DCMA Collective, and at that instant, thanks to Tal Cooperman, I found my new love. I would go on DCMA's website almost everyday just to listen to For He's A Jolly Good Felon. I don't know what it was about this band that was so fascinating to me at that time, but my semi-obsession led me to another one or their songs from their 4th studio album Where We Belong. This song was my pick-me-up everyday after school. It always brought me back to a calm and happy place. They are a phenomenal band that you guys should check out.









For He's A Jolly Good Felon









Where We Belong

 

                                                                                                                         -Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment