Thursday, December 16, 2010

Perk up: Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt Dance promo

 I know 500 Days of Summer came out many moons ago, but this video is something that I can't let go of. When I'm gloomy it helps me perk up sometimes.This promo was done for the film and directed by Marc Webb. I found it refreshing that a film was promoted in a more free loving and creative way vs. only a standard trailer. This really cemented my love for Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He is an actor to be cherished in this generation because his talent and work ethic resemble those of Old Hollywood. He can sing, dance, act and who knows what else! Acting is not the limit for him, he is an entertainer.Not to mention he is very attractive and charismatic. Same with Zooey, the song featured on this promo is her very own. She has a band called She & Him and the song is "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here".
Hope this made you all smile too!
xoxo,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment