Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Best in the Burbs

It's official, Chris Webby's highly anticipated 5th mix tape Best In The Burbs just dropped today, and you better believe I'm listening to it RIGHT NOW! From what I've heard so far I will have to agree with him when he says this is the best he's done yet. So far my favorite track is Starry Eyed, but I also have to say that I like Runaround Web because he samples Runaround Sue on the song, so I fell in love immediately. If you guys want to have a listen for yourself go to http://www.datpiff.com/Big_Mike_Chris_Webby_Best_In_The_Burbs.m180642.html  or go to his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ForTheBurbs#p/u/15/8TTK1bqyR-A and check it out. Webby recently sold out his first headlining show at Toad's Place and from what I've heard and seen the show was amazing. This kid is amazing to me and I can't wait for him to get signed because he fully deserves it.










                                                                                                               -Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment