Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In the midst of academic insanity...

  Well, we're back! Yes, after a brief love affair with my blog I took a pretty long hiatus. At lot has happened, or shall I say distracted me from Twistedsisterz. I've been through alot of changes and plan to see this project evolve also. I have a better eye for the direction of this blog. Instead of trying to be like cutting edge fashion blogs or being a smart-ass political editorialist, I want to do it my way. My way is really the only way I know how to go about things. I've been in love with great films and the golden era of Hollywood since I first laid eyes on James Dean at age 10. It is only right that I feature a piece of this in this blog. I am of a different mold, plain and simple. I appreciate art, film, literature, fashion and music. I also want this to be a piece of me, close to my heart. The only way I can do that is by being authentic and posting what I feel fits my project. My sister is also added to the new mix, hence the name twistedsisterz. Kenya is amazingly creative and she's also an aspiring actress and my best friend. We share many of the same interests and dreams. So, with her on board I guarantee more posts and fresh insights. I promise this despite my 17 units of school during my senior semester. I know I am crazy for doing that! But rather than explain what twistedsisterz will or can be, I'd rather just do it. So all I can say is stay tuned, there is more.

XOXO,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment