Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunny Days: Puerto Vallarta faves pt.1


Because of this crap weather, I decided to post some of my favorite photos from this past summer on the site. Every time I look at them I feel like I'm not stuck in this dreary fall/winter weather. My family and I went to Puerto Vallarta in July. We stayed at the RIU Palace (highly recommend it). It was all inclusive and just the best of the best. I wish I could go again. While I was there I definitely took it for granted. I promise I won't do it anymore, Lord just get me there again soon!!
Enjoy the shots!

first day/arrival

how cute are these pool lounge chairs?






fun in the sun!

Dad losing a surfboard contest *smh*

the cigar smoke in the entertainment room was way too strong!


the beautiful view on the way to the room

day of the tour...what a nightmare. We ended up hiking uphill for 2 miles in 103 degree weather, all to see a waterfall! Fortunately I got sick, as in heat exhaustion sick so we had to head back. All I remember is how scared was to pass out in the middle of nowhere. So..excuse the dull looks from this day lol.


pale as I wanna be! You can tell we had fun.


couldn't wait to get back to the resort and get pampered. forget that waterfall!

livin' like a queen


how fly is my Dad in his Volcom shorts?



our view from the room. Beautiful place to read.


Japanese cuisine dinner!

our baby sis was acting up. Silly girl!




Hey! Sissylala!



love this photo :)

to be continued...there's more!

xoxo,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment