Thursday, December 23, 2010

FROM THE VAULT: DISNEY CHANNEL "EXPRESS YOURSELF" COMMERCIALS

YES!!!!!!! Remember these? Remember when the Disney Channel would become Zoog Disney for teens on the weekends? Remember they made new movies for every month?Remember all the cool shows like: Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, Famous Jett Jackson, So Weird, Bug Juice and The Jersey? Boy, I miss my adolescence. I don't miss the miserable days, but I definitely do miss the purity and excitement of everything I felt or experienced. Sometimes I think I am permanently stuck in Neverland. It's so cool to look back at things that you took for granted or just glazed, you find that you really appreciate them after their passing.
I'm also baffled to see how mini Hilary Duff and Shia LaBeouf look. They were babies! The magic of the Disney kids definitely ended when these kids exited. Take another trip down memory lane with the commercial series "Express Yourself":



No comments:

Post a Comment