Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MOTEL ROCKS! New Arrivals!

 
 It's an 80s overload over at Motel! I couldn't be happier. The 80s have been IT for me recently.
I have no idea why, all I know is I'd like a time machine for my birthday damnit! My love for the 40s,50s and 60s will never fade but my recurring 80s cravings takes me over entirely.
Anytime I can find patterns that resemble and outfit Lisa Turtle or "Jem" would wear it's a 'must have' for my wardrobe. Every so often I visit Motel's sight for new sales and products. Motel is notorious for their quality clothing and accurate yet comfy fitting and affordable prices. Shopping at Motel is like going through your mother's vintage trunk. At times, some of their designs may be more modern or vintage inspired but I can guarantee you that you'll become enamored with their selection.
Click on to peep a look at Motel's newest arrivals!
If you're not into the Motel Katy dress. You may be interested in a similar two piece. Separate the pieces to create versatility or rock both!
  

All I can think of is Pretty and Pink meets Blossom for this floral rayon skirted dress.The dress looks extremely comfortable for a lazy spring day and look, it even has pockets.




The first time this dress went on sale...it sold out immediately!

The V shaped waistline and A line cut of this dress are most likely to be flattering on many.
You can do so many things with this simple black dress. You can pretty much channel the heart of any era fashionably with this dress. Of course to do that you'd have to improvise with your add-ons.




The mesh neckline + lime green squigglies= HOT
This dress makes me want to go on MTV spring break and hang out with Downtown Julie Brown.
She'd be the perfect inspiration for this ensemble. Pair it with a top hat, a blazer and some combat boots and you're set!
Strapless with pink squiggles!
 YES!! To the long sleeved dresses! Anytime I see short dresses with long sleeves and shoulder accents I die. Call me trendy, but I cannot get enough of this style. It reminds me of the way my mother used to dress. Her wardrobe was full of dresses like these, beaded bustiers, high waisted colored leather skirts and jackets.
LOVE!
Such a simple black dress! The pink trim and black mesh sprinkle just a little more sass to this beauty.
I adore this because it isn't too much or too little. Like all of Motel's dresses, they can be whatever you want them to be. This brand is entirely flexible! I can't stress the importance of this among clothing nowadays. Motel is truly one of a kind. To visit their online to surf their selction click here or visit Karmaloop to check out their Motel inventory!

XOXO,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment