Friday, June 17, 2011



Topanga: Cory, look. You’re my best friend and you always have been, and more. I know how young and stupid this is but I always thought we’d be together for the rest of our lives.
Cory: Stop time.
Topanga: What?
Cory: I want to call stop time now. I want to stop time, right now, because I know you’re about to get to the bad part but if I call stop time right now, then we’re going to be together for the rest of our lives.
Boy Meets World 4x16 A Long Walk To Pittsburgh (part one)
Topanga: Cory, look. You’re my best friend and you always have been, and more. I know how young and stupid this is but I always thought we’d be together for the rest of our lives.

Cory: Stop time.
Topanga: What?
Cory: I want to call stop time now. I want to stop time, right now, because I know you’re about to get to the bad part but if I call stop time right now, then we’re going to be together for the rest of our lives.





No comments:

Post a Comment