Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beyonce: Year of 4


After just recently viewing Beyonce's promo documentary I couldn't help but immediately post.
I was so inspired by her hunger to learn and grow as a woman and the fearless gusto to make mistakes.
It seems that in life you are constantly tested. Each day, there's a different hurdle.
As you all have seen from my posts the first half of the year was a bit of a roadblock for me, so to see someone with a fresh outlook on obstacles resonated with me.
Each aspect of my life is in limbo right now. Not one has reached its full potential of fulfillment. Love isn't right at all now, work is lack luster, I'm only there to make it financially and my family is constantly going through the motions. Kenya has been through so much within the last few months.
Despite all this, watching this gave me hope as a young and ambitious woman. I can't wait to come out from under and show myself what I AM REALLY CAPABLE OF, just as Beyonce constantly does.

So, if you haven't seen this documentary, I highly recommend it.
As an artist I can say I have a new found respect for Bey.

XOXO,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment