Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A must see: Chapkis Dance Promo Video


HOT DAMN!!!!
My dance family, Chapkis Dance has had a year of change for the better. This video is living proof of it.
If you are not familiar with my background or these people, then please get acquainted.
This is where my heart lives, where I met people that I will call family for the rest of my life. Everyone is such a joy to be around and to add to it their supply of talent is through the fuckin' roof!
My brother and director Greg Chapkis outdid himself with this one and I am so proud of him and how far he and the company have come!
Watching this ignites the passion and love I have for dance. Its has always been there, it only dimmed for awhile because I let third parties affect it.
Welp, NEVER AGAIN!
Proud to be able to claim my team. Love these kids.
Enjoy. Re-watch.
XOXO,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment