Saturday, March 24, 2012

All destroyed, only to rebuild.




"Everything you're doing now, every obstacle you're facing now is happening for your future. You are building your own culture, in time the meaning of this story will reveal itself. Until then, know that I'm very proud of you. I love watching you exceed every expectation." - Dad

"Maybe this year has been tough because you and your sisters have something greater to contribute to the world. Maybe that's why I had to move away, so God could prepare you for what's ahead. You are cut from a different cloth, a stronger cloth. I truly believe we'll all be together again one day, our family, our lives are being rebuilt."- Mom

Sometimes things fall apart in order to rebuild themselves. I think that's what the big guy upstairs is working on. If only I could fast forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment