Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What to write about in my first blog!?








Asher Roth                                         Sam Adams
Hello Bloggers! This is Kenya and I'm pretty juiced because this is my FIRST blog post. So I've been thinking long and hard about what I would talk about, I went from stupid you-tube videos, to talking about one of my teachers, but both of those ideas are pretty lame. So then I finally came across this rapper, Sam Adams, who's suppose to be up and coming. I'm really picky about the rap music that I choose to listen to, but once I listened to his songs I found that he has some good ones, and some that aren't really my taste but he's grown on me. The more I did research about him I kept seeing that people were comparing him to Asher Roth a lot. Personally, I think they have two completely different styles. Sam Adams' beats have more of an electro-pop feel to them and in my opinion Asher Roth's beats are more classic. Asher Roth songs are the type of songs you can listen to years later and it won't seem out dated. I hope this techno, electro-pop fad for music goes away soon, it's just ridiculous to me. I think they both are talented and can rap but I have to say I like Asher Roth better.
                                                                                                                   - Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment