Monday, November 1, 2010

Great songs that get me through the day.

How do I even begin? Boys, the word itself is an oxymoron. You love them, and you hate them. You can't live with and at the same time you can't live without them. Yea I know I just said a bunch of cliche quotes, but I think that's the only way I can describe it. I can't safely say that not all boys are the same because sadly I'm only 16 years old and all of the boys I've talked to have been in High school and in the end they all turn out to be jerks, but maybe they'll grow out of it.


O.k. so maybe if you couldn't already figure this out I guess I decided to do this post because I have recently just had a bad experience with one of these confusing creatures. Lately they have just made life so much tougher for me but I can always count on my iPod to make me feel better and get through the day. So I decided to pick some songs off my iPod that have just been rocking my world today.


Aly & Aj





I love all of their songs but these two in particular are amazing for boy hating .

    1. Closure
    2. If I Could Have You Back



Ashley Tisdale




I don't typically listen to Ashley Tisdale but I love this song

     1. It's Alright, It's OK



Avril Lavigne
This girl is amazing I love her music, at least I love all of her old music.
     1.  My Happy Ending
     2. Unwanted
     3. Together
     4.Don't Tell Me



Kelly Clarkson
Her music is too amazing to me and some of her songs are just extra sassy so it fits me perfectly.
    1. Behind These Hazel Eyes
    2. Since You Been Gone
    3. Never Again


Lindsay Lohan  
    

I listen to her second album as much as possible and  I can never get tired of it.
    1. I Live For The Day
    2. Over



And  I just had to add this video that I love which is AMAZING, I think that's the only word that can describe it.



Breakeven  The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment