Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Married to the Mob goodies


Married to the Mob has been one of my favorite clothing brands for a while now.
I was first introduced to them from Karmaloop and from then on my infatuation has nevver fizzled. Each collection has a plethora of tongue in cheek (sometimes explicit) sayings. The combination of their bold attitude & fantastic knack for feminine edge designs makes them one of my top go to brands. This is a line for the urban fashionista, a niche that is being specially catered to by MOB. Here's a look at some of my favorite pieces:

I own this jacket. It was a permanent staple to my daily outfits for months. I love it because it transitions so well from day to night, especially in the city.

When I saw these hats, I went bananas! I just had to purchase one, which I did. The pink one was my favorite so I only chose one. What I love about these caps is the embroidered lips on the side along with MOB's tagline, 'Most Official Bitches'.







ABDC's "Beat Freaks" decked out in 'Married to the Mob'. This girls are sick on the dance floor.

Lacoste Hironia x Married to the Mob

these shoes...I must have! But my wallet can't afford them and my bills. Bills come first, yeah, yeah, yeah. But I will be getting these soon. Good news is you can now purchase any of these goodies on MOB's online store! They finally have one. They even debuted their first male tees.
Click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment