Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Video: Rihanna on SNL

rihanna snl1 e1288517250709 Video: Rihannas Shy Ronnie SNL Skit
To gear up for the release of her new album, Rihanna paid a visit to SNL.
I'm not to in love with her performances (especially "Only Girl") but I was most excited to see her and Andy Samberg returning to the "Shy Ronnie" Digital Short. The first time she did it I was on my neck! One thing I can say about the girl is she certainly has a knack for comedic timing. Check out the skit and RiRi's performances!
What's my name
the best song I've heard from her album so far


Only Girl (in the world)

Ronnie & Clyde: 'Shy Ronnie' pt.2


and in case you missed it...
here's Rihanna and Andy Samberg in the 1st 'Shy Ronnie' skit (which was nominated for an Emmy)
Rihanna & Shy Ronnie from Mathieu Carratier on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment