Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nicole Richie's Marchesa wedding dress

The odd anticipation in me has been bubbling up to see Nicole Richie's dress. As a fashion addict I knew it would be a sight to see..and it is! My dream wedding dress that I concoct in my mind every so often has the ingredient of long lace sleeves and a lace bodice. The bottom piece just adds to the awe factor. Her dress was designed by famed design house Marchesa and was custom made for $20,000. Nicole's inspiration for the dress derived from Grace Kelly's wedding dress. It was kind of a shock to see her in something so regal and formal vs. her ritual bohemian look, but I love it. It works for her. The dress elongated her petite frame instead of swallowing her. She looks beautiful and Joel seems happy as hell! Congrats to Mr.& Mrs. Madden!
Grace Kelly & Prince Rainier on their wedding day

xoxo,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment