Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor by Derreck Jackson

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
About a week ago my best friend Robyn and I exchanged our belated holiday gifts. I damn near almost screamed when I saw this piece of artwork. It's hard to believe it's mine. The drawing was done in charcoal by her boyfriend Derreck Jackson. Robyn showed me a picture of this particular drawing once Derreck had finished it months ago and I remember secretly wanting it or something like it. Now I do! One of the best gifts I've ever received. The drawing has already changed the energy in my room, I love it. Derreck is amazing at what he does and his skills are sure to continue to flourish! To look at more of his work or contact him for any inquiries click here.
XOXO,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment