Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Band Of The Week: Good Charlotte

Images Via: GC State
I don't even know where to begin. I've been listening to these boys for as long as I can remember. They've never turned their back on their fans and I will never turn my back on them. They are my all time favorite band, and I will always support them.

Last year, which I can honestly say was my toughest year of high school, They got me through it every step of the way. They are so much more than a band to me. I think the best thing I've learned was from their drummer Deano, which was, "Nobody harshes my mellow". I carry that around with me everyday, and its funny how well that actually works for me. Today for me was kind of rocky, but I just turned on some Good Charlotte and it just lifted my spirits. They have helped me become comfortable in my skin. They are a great band and if you don't already listen to them you should definitely check them out.


Album: Good Charlotte
Song: The Click


Album: The Young And Hopeless
Song: Hold On

Album: Good Morning Revival
Song: The River

Album: Cardiology
Song: Like It's Her Birthday



 -Kenya

1 comment: