Monday, March 14, 2011

Teeny Bopper Inside Me

I have to admit the I was too in love with the Jonas Brothers a couple of years back. As it always happens with teenage crazes, their popularity died down a little. In my opinion it was because they stayed on the Disney Channel, but last night I couldn't fall asleep so I was up surfing Youtube and I decided to look at old Jonas Brothers videos and I came across this one video that I use to love and it'd always make me laugh.



Bounce
It also made me love Demi Lovato so much more.

Year 3000
I have to put this video up because it was the beginning of my love for these boys.

 Who I am
I love this song not only because Nick is my favorite, but it has such a good vibe and it puts me in a good mood.

S.O.S
This song is the best so ofcourse it had to go up.

So as you can see I have bcome obsessed with them all over again. No good can come from this.

-Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment