Monday, March 14, 2011

Loving Yourself


 I think in general we all have insecurities, and occasionally that can take over our whole lives. We spend more time thinking about what others think of us instead of how we see ourselves. Even though I will admit that to a certain extent what others think of us, and say about us will take a toll on our self esteem sometimes, but you have to remember that most of those people don't know who you are on the inside, and most of us are beautiful people. We just need to remind ourselves now and then.


Everybody has a song that makes them realize that they're too hard on themselves. A song that can take you outside of yourself and make you really see what an amazing person you are inside and out.
Lately I've been really down. I know I'm not the prettiest, or most talented person. Just like everyone I do have room for improvement, but I'm me and at the end of the day I have to accept that and learn to love myself no matter what the circumstances are. 
I think this song snapped me out of my funk. I don't usually like Selena Gomez' music, but this is a beautiful song and it's great for girls who don't appreciate themselves to listen to.

Who Says

-Kenya

1 comment:

  1. the younger you realize this - the happier & confident you will be in life! you rock kenya!
    -R

    ReplyDelete