Sunday, April 3, 2011

BARGAINS FINDS on AMAZON !


After searching for what seems like a lifetime, I finally found the elusive Forever 21 floral Mary Janes!
Not only did I find them, but they were on sale for the retail price found in stores. These platforms have been a fashionista favorite and are difficult to catch on shelves. I looked everywhere for these 90s -esque heels but was unsuccessful. Sellers were charging 50-100 bucks on eBay. Are these truly worth double or triple their retail cost...NO, but boy are they gorgeous and fun. Finally I turned my attention toward Amazon.com like I always do on a pay day. Long story short, I lost my damn mind.

I found both the floral and polka dot Mary Janes for 20 a pop! Many of my heels happen to be open toe and due to the weather, I sincerely dislike this fact. I'm never in the mood to wear heels because they aren't cold weather friendly. The rain already makes me want to be a hermit and stay in a nasty routine of wearing a hoodie, boot cut jeans and combat boots. These Mary Janes inspire me to venture a little bit. I can't wait to show them off on sunny spring days.
These wedged, bondage like heels are by Jessica Simpson. While strolling in the mall last winter I spied them, but to my disappointment they were out of my size. I tried my luck with Amazon and was again surprised to  find these selling for $60! These weren't an option, I had to have them.
BLACK, LEATHER, SEXY, HIGH...all you need in a heel.
Steve Madden always has account busting sales at the end of seasons. Most of my Steve Madden shoes are purchased during his season end sales. I must be honest, I love black. It's my favorite color and I cannot stray away from it, especially when it comes to shoes. Boots have to be my absolute favorite kind of shoe. You can slip them on and automatically your outfit is transformed for the better. I love the fringe on the toe. Anything that resembles a combat boot on heels is a win for me.

Check out Amazon for deals on any kind of item. Never pay for something that seems over-priced before searching elsewhere. I guarantee a bargain can be found!
XOXO,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment