Friday, July 22, 2011

Why we love Incubus...


brantleygutierrez:

Incubus

“If I turn into another, dig me up from under what..is covering..the better part of me. Sing this song, remind me that we’ll always have each other..when everything else is gone”.
Honestly what's not to love about Incubus? Anytime an artist can lodge memory into all of your senses by only using one sense as the tool, please believe it's magic. That's what Incubus is to me, magic.

I thought I'd post a more hopeful song. This is the most hopeful I can get at the moment after recent events. This song represents the thin line of love and hate. How someone can be both your strength and your weakness at the same time. You can hate them for it but at the same time you remember why you two love so hard, thus leaving you hopeful for a more positive outcome. The very person who breaks your heart can also be your savior, but it's only through these hard times that you learn what is really true.
It's just my interpretation from the view that I have.
Enjoy.

"Dig"
Incubus



                        and how much do we adore Brandon Boyd? We don't have enough time!


XOXO,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment