Sunday, November 27, 2011

Audio Therapy: Megan and Liz Are You Happy Now



I've been listening to Megan and Liz for about the past two years. I first found out aboutthem because they did a cover of Demi Lovato's song Catch Me so periodically Iwould go back to their youtube page to listen to their covers because they are extremely talented and I love their voices. A few months ago I fell in love with their song Maybe Possibly (great break-up song) which showed that they were talented song writters also, but tonight I just watched their video Are You Happy Now. This song is a great song that promotes anti bullying which I am all for, it is one of the things I hate most in this world. The video has such a strong message and I'm really happy that by them doing this a younger audience might be able to see that bullying is wrong. I probably sound like a cheesy PSA right now so I'll leave it at that and let you guys watch the video after the jump.


These girls are amazing. To check out more of their songs and videos check out their youtube page or go to their website Megan and Liz <3


-Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment