Saturday, November 19, 2011

Audio Therapy: Jojo Disaster


I dont know about all of you guys but, personally, I'm way too excited! Jojo has a new album called Jumping Trains coming out soon. She has gone through a diffacult journey after being dropped from her old label, so I'm just happy that a talented artist like her is back on her feet. Plus I've been missing this girls music (I was going through withdrawls)
She has a new single and video out called Disaster. I love it! For some reason though she kind of reminds me of Linsay Lohan in this video ( her look and demeanor, not voice). It's a great song and video. So you should check it out.
 “I call my music ‘pop with an anger-management problem,’ because it’s a little on the edge,”
I love this quote!

-Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment