Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I did this weekend: WOD & Prelude Norcal 2010


This weekend, my team VIP competed at World of Dance Bay Area and Prelude Norcal 2010. Both events were amazing and full of crazy talent. My team did an amazing job but we didn't place. Not too happy about it, I beg to differ with some of the scoring. That being said we are an established team with many new members so it is an adjustment. VIP has been a revolving door within the past few months. Some old members are on hiatus right now so the adjustment has been a little odd. But everyone on the team has showcased their tenacity and hardwork. This experience has only made us bond a bit more. There will be much more to come!










and my fave of the weekend was Academy of Villains. Their sets are always awesome. I never get tired of watching directors CJ "Pharside" and Krystal Meraz perform. Visit the teams youtube channel and check out this vid:

No comments:

Post a Comment