Thursday, December 23, 2010

IN LOVE WITH: HERVE LEGER

I worked at BCBGMAXAZRIA for 2 years. Even though I severed ties with the company for personal differences I cannot deny how enamored I am with the clothing. To this day I still pop myself into various BCBG stores and gawk at the tempting beauties on the racks. How I wish I could buy everything! Every season when collection catalogs would come out I drooled over each new Herve Leger dress (which is the highest line for BCBG).Each dress is typically a short, cocktail, bandage dress that is coordinated in a simple yet fresh fashion. Celebrities are addicted to Herve Leger, as they have the means to purchase this line. I don't blame them. There is a signature look to the line and each dress customs itself to your curves. Whenever I enter a BCBG or thrift shop I always hope to find Herve Leger there due to a fluke, but I've had no luck. One day, one day.. I will own one of these beauties.







Cassie in Herve Leger




No comments:

Post a Comment