Friday, January 7, 2011

Band/Artist of the Week: Jojo

Jojo aka Joanna Levesque was one of my favorite singers when I was growing up. I would always make my dad play her CD in the car and then I'd tell him I wanted to be a singer like her and he'd smile and agree. I think Jojo is a great role model for younger girls she's not too racy and she has a few songs that are very inspirational like Exception  and Note To God which were on her 2nd studio album The High Road. Her voice is amazing and she's a good actress, but unfortunately she had trouble with her record label but her 3rd studio album is scheduled to come out this year so I'm pretty excited.





Song: Too Little Too Late
Album: The High Road






Song: In The Dark
Album: Can't Take That Away From Me


-Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment