Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years

The new year has officially started!
And I couldn't be more excited, but along with the New Year comes New Years resolutions. To be honest I have no idea what I want mine to be. I know that I should find ways to better myself, others, the planet etc. but I don't know the steps to get there or how to make sure I stick to it. So I've decided to make a list.
  1. Lose more weight and get in shape (I think that's everybodys)
  2. Do more good deeds like maybe feed the homeless at a shelter or something
  3. Don't hold in my emotions
  4. Pick better friends and get closer to the good ones I have now
  5. Find a productive outlet for my extra time(which is A LOT)
  6. Be there for my family more
  7. Oh and the one I need most. Keep my room clean

New Years Quotes 
  • "New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual."- Mark Twain 
  • "The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!" -Edward Payson Powell
  • "Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us."- Hal Borland

I hope  you guys have a lovely year

-Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment