Friday, July 29, 2011

Have The Rules Of Girl Code Completely Been Forgotten?

 
Going through your high school years are very difficult, luckily I'm at my last year, but in these difficult years it helps to have good friends that you can lean on. Sadly I've never known how that feels since mostly I have guy friends who could care less about my problems and my girl friends are either too consumed in their own lives and problems that they completely over look mine, or they stab me in the back so many times I'm surprised I can still stand. In a way it seems kind of ridiculous to me that I can't rely on any of my girl friends because I consider myself a very reliable and understanding person and I don't understand why I can't receive the same treatment.

I guess these are the years that make us stronger though right?

-Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment