Thursday, July 28, 2011

K.I.D.S

I fell in love with Mac Miller the second I heard him on one of Chris Webby's song I Need  A Dollar but once I heard his own music I have nothing but respect for him. He is only 19 years old and there's no question that he's going places. His music is so fun and he has made huge moves in music, which he deserves because he works hard. I'm also in love with his clothing merchandise, and its about that time for my birthday so hopefully someone with love me enough to buy me this sweatshirt, tank top, or baseball tee.



If you want to take a look at more of his merchandise click here


These are two of my favorite songs videos that he has made but he also has very good songs on his mix-tapes that weren't singles so you guys should check them out.



THUMBS UP
-Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment