Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I want Steven Hyde to be my boyfriend




Why can't you be real Steven? Seriously why? We all want passionate traditionally handsome men..blah blah. I always seem to favor the badass awkwardly cute dude in the corner.
Steven Hyde personifies that description...and he's a Sagittarius ;)
I want to obsess and share conspiracy theories.
I want to pop a beer open and listen to Van Halen in Foreman's basement.


I want to wear his Led Zeppelin shirt to bed.
I want him to GIVE me his used Led Zeppelin shirt for my birthday.
I want to melt at his offbeat sweet moments:
echofades:


“Steven, do you really think we’re a creepy unnatural couple?”“Come on, that’s a crazy question. I mean, if this relationship wasn’t just a little bit creepy and unnatural, I wouldn’t be in it.”
“Steven, do you really think we’re a creepy unnatural couple?”
Steven: “Come on, that’s a crazy question. I mean, if this relationship wasn’t just a little bit creepy and unnatural, I wouldn’t be in it."
marlasingerkindagirl:

(via rivetingtaleschap)
I want his sarcasm to outwit mine.
I want him to take the rap for my offenses.
I want to be the cutest lil' fro' couple on that side of Wisconsin.

I want to gawk in awe when he laughs.
But sadly, my life is not "That 70s Show".
And this is real life.

Swooooooooooooonnnn.
One day...

Okay I get it! I'm jealous enough as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment